Sunday, February 11, 2007

Valentina week

The oceans have been good to the adventurous few. Its mighty waves have brought stores of knowledge and wisdom. This tools bring life to the many. Do you not understand? With my weapons of logic and understanding i stand atop the Earth and look down upon it.

This is why i now have a respect for that vile of celebrations. That day in which all celebrate the shallow love of love. Knowledge of past things have flowed to me from worlds long past. That St actions travel through time to give me new respect for a day long shallowed.

Perhaps these words of mine shall be one day paired with actions that will be talk of by some Blogbarian centuries from now.


I will speak to you of life's crushing blows, and by speaking of it i shall conquer life's struggle against me.

but not now

No comments: